plein air painting, " maison bleue de prusse"





This year I'd like to show you more photography of our gardens and processes in regard to my paintings and designing fabric. This is my set up for plein air painting a series of watercolors in our gardens. I collect plants, propagate some of them, and am simply fascinated with horticulture. Pictured here are pink tree peony, fig, gladiolus murielae, oleander, agapanthus, lavender, blueberry, tulip, poppy, lily. My photograph was taken in May 2019. Reminding us of the miracle of spring into summer. I have a new painting available, introducing "

" maison bleue de prusse"

"A home with a garden welcomes botanical stories" , Suzanne Luby Ahrens, Verde Cosi
©2020 

you might also like

Watercolor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suzanne Luby Ahrens