Growing herbs for fragrance and function







There aren't many things more satisfying than having garden fragrances available in your home. Growing an herb garden is an excellent investment and in many cases, I'm in zone 6a, your herbs will return year after year, like a perennial. Your patch of herbs will spread and grow larger as it becomes more established over time. Here are a few staples that I just rescued from my garden before frost. I brought these indoors to dry easily in bunches hanging in my home. I cover the tops with a bit of tissue paper to prevent dust as they dry. Shown from my garden are lavender, thyme (variegated and regular), marjoram, chocolate mint, oregano, and sage. Use the sage for Thanksgiving!
Please shop Verde Cosi at Sowa Holiday Festival - December 6, 7, and 8th, 2019

Shop Verde Cosi's "Joyeux Noel" collection for the Holidays!


you might also like

Marketplace Announcement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suzanne Luby Ahrens