Foraged Blossoms!



There is an exceptional number of blossoms in my garden right now. I clipped some from each plant to share with you. Lots of color! The red in the avens plant is just the right shade of red. I could be converted to a red lover with this one! There are English bluebells, succulent blossoms, azaleas, lily of the valley, alliums, poppies, hibiscus, red avens, clematis, salvia, flowering maple, nasturtium, and more! I could spend days observing the details of these flowers. I love how my camera helps to magnify the tiny details of each plant. 
My new fabric has many of these colors, it is being printed right now. I may have it for the Newport Flower Show coming up at the end of June. Verde Cosi will be a Home and Garden Vendor selling our handmade, garden inspired home goods, art, and plants. Martha Stewart, will be there promoting her new book, "Martha's Flowers" 
This weekend, Sunday June 3, 2018, I will also be selling my original watercolor paintings at Beacon Hill Art Walk, in the historic Beacon Hill in Boston, MA!
Hope to see you there!




you might also like

Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suzanne Luby Ahrens