Suzanne Luby Ahrens of Verde Cosi awarded 3rd place at Beacon Hill Art Walk






Some awesome news:
I was awarded 3rd place for my paintings at Beacon Hill Art Walk on June 2, 2019. We curated a selection of my paintings in a magical garden on historical Beacon Hill. I was right at home in the garden and was honored to be there. I met so many new and interesting people who were engaged with my work. Many of you came from different countries as well as the Boston area and it just makes me grateful to have had the pleasure to meet you. The fashion I observed that day - canary yellow tops, pulled off with ease. Men wearing red pants - unusual red with slight orange tone mixed in. John Lennon glasses. Pink glasses. I had a lot of fun seeing all of you. Thank you for purchasing my paintings! Summer is my favorite time to work on commissioned paintings - please contact Suzanne if you would like to discuss a project. Lead time is 4 weeks right now. Thank you for your support! I also want to let our new subscribers know that I am also a fabric designer with my paintings printed onto my fabrics as well as botanical drawings.
Verde Cosi specializes in commissioned fine art watercolors and upholstery with our exclusive Verde Cosi fabrics. We can assist you with decorating your space and strive to design an environment full of texture, light, and surprise elements that are garden inspired.
Visit us! At Sowa Open Market in Boston, Massachusetts USA, Sunday June 23, 2019

you might also like

Watercolor

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Susan!! You are an amazing artist and person!!

    ReplyDelete

Suzanne Luby Ahrens