Into my Garden






This time of year is full of changes. My garden changes daily - while one type of flower is in bud form another is in full blossom. I have captured my poppies, lavender, English blue bells, lilacs, lily of the valley, and the beginnings of my mock oranges. The rain has been quite frequent here in New England and I have savored the few opportunities without it to get outside in my gardens. I have added new soil with organic fertilizer to the garden outside my kitchen windows. The hellebores did so well starting in January - we had blooms! I have two new tree peonies outside these windows - one is slight light pink and the other a deep pink. I look forward to their blooms in the years to come. I have a variegated leaf iris that will start to develop buds soon. My daughter helped me plant two different color begonias, coral and deep pink. I was able to add some really interesting bachelor buttons by the patio. We have transferred most of my tropical plants outside again and my studio has so much extra space. I will be sewing new pillows, garden aprons, and decorative scarves for upcoming shows at the end of this month. June 23rd thru 25th I will be selling Verde Cosi handmade artisan wares at 



Please visit us! xoxo Suzanne












you might also like

Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suzanne Luby Ahrens